• Experience working in an in-house marketing team or B2B marketing
• Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create visual designs
• Understanding and interpreting client briefs
• Creating customer Bespoke marketing materials to support sales
• Eventually attending client meetings to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of design.
• Presenting draft designs to clients & customers for feedback.
• Supporting Account Managers in estimating time required for a job
• Working on a range of design pieces, largely across email marketing, flyers, catalogues and exhibition projects.
• Solving problems for clients such as helping them to communicate with their customers more efficiently.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
• A degree or equivalent qualification in Graphic Design or similar
• A strong portfolio with some examples of branding
• Familiarity with design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• A genuine passion for Design, and the desire to learn and develop
• Able to meet deadlines and work methodically
Skills and attributes
• Highly creative and passionate individual
• Polite, courteous and customer-focussed
• Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work with minimum supervision, is proactive and takes initiative
• Excellent project management and organisational skills
• Meticulous and has excellent attention to detail
• Works very well as part of a small, dynamic team within the wider organisation
• Has strong problem-solving skills and escalates issues appropriately
• Can work to tight deadlines, is resilient and can manage multiple priorities
• Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and can quickly adapt to using new software
• Willing to learn, adapt and be flexible
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.